HomeExchange is a social network where members exchanges their houses and apartments to go on vacation.
Here are 5 reasons to use HomeExchange:
- Organize reciprocal or non reciprocal exchange thanks to our system of GuestPoints. On the website you can choose to go on a reciprocal exchange: the other person stays in your home while you stay in their's.
- You can also go on a non reciprocal exchange thanks to the GuestPoints. If the person who is hosting me does not wish to stay in my home, I simply give them GuestPoints in exchange for their hospitality.
- Benefit from the world's largest social network for home exchange with the most destinations available. As the world's leader in home exchange, HomeExchange offers you access to nearly 300,000 homes all over the world. Whether you'd like to visit France in Paris, Corsica, Brittany... or to other countries such as Canada, Spain, and Bali... we are present in 187 countries and you will always find a home that corresponds to your searches. Discover all of our destinations:
- Test our services as soon as you sign up. Thanks to an automatic calculation performed by the site, your home is given a value of GuestPoints per night for your guests to "pay" when they visit you. HomeExchange gives you 1150 GuestPoints as soon as you sign up to allow you to test our services. Then, the more guests you host, the more GuestPoints you earn!
- Security: travel in total confidence. Service HomeExchange guarantees a vacation without complications. Finalize your exchange and we'll take care of the rest.
* HomeExchange keeps a dedicated team at your disposal to guide you before, during, and after your home exchange. Do not hesitate to contact us!
* We offer our members the opportunity to become verified: with this service our team can verify the identities and addresses, phone numbers and emails of the members on our site. Once your profile has been verified you can elect to only receive exchange requests from other verified members. Furthermore, each host and guest is reviewed after an exchange to facilitate the transparency and confidence between all members.
* Before finalizing an exchange you can converse with the other member in order to discuss the details of your exchange. All of your confidential information is protected.
We are a true social network: this allows you to exchange with people who are similar to you and will grant you more confidence in your exchanges.
* Every member has friends and can thus exchange with friends of friends....or even friends of friends of friends…. It is so much easier to interact with confidence when we share a common acquaintance!
* Groups are open communities based on lifestyles and interests. Groups help our members to facilitate their exchanges and make them more enjoyable! This way, for example, members in wheelchairs can rest assured that their home exchange will be accessible, those who love gardening can find themselves in beautiful gardens, and bookworms can gain access to complete libraries in their hosts' homes!