If you have a finalised an exchange where you are the guest and you have to cancel it:
- It is important to let your host know as soon as possible, explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
- Once you click on “Cancel the exchange” (you’ll find this option in your conversation with the host) the exchange will officially be canceled.
- Your host can choose whether to keep or give them back to you (from their account, they can choose either “Give back the GP” or “Keep the GP”).
- If you have chosen and paid for our “HomeExchange Service” and there is a valid reason for the cancellation (i.e. health problems), do contact us, as we can give you back some or all of the GuestPoints from your exchange and still allow the host to keep them all.
HomeExchange Service fee:
- The HomeExchange Service fee will only be refunded if it is requested within 14 days of finalising an exchange on the HomeExchange platform.