For reciprocal exchanges, you can choose whether you want to exchange GuestPoints or not!
1. You do not want to use GuestPoints
- If your homes have the same value of GuestPoints per night and you are exchanging homes at the same time, there is nothing to do.
- If your homes have different GuestPoint values, you both have the option to set your home’s GuestPoints per night to the same amount for this specific exchange (for example 0 GPs/night to ensure no GuestPoints are necessary), without modifying the value of GuestPoints for your home as it appears on the listing!
To do this, first click on the tab labelled "partner's name trip" in the message with that member.
Then click on the GuestPoints per night, make the value 0, and press enter (there should be a little pencil icon indicating you are able to modify that detail of the exchange).
Once both members have done this, the exchange should say it is for 0 GuestPoints in the bottom right of the exchange details.
You can also turn on the setting in your listing page (found just underneath the GuestPoints per night of your listing) to automatically have your reciprocal exchanges automatically be used without GuestPoints.
2. You want to use GuestPoints for the exchange
- You and your partner member have very different homes (e.g. apartment versus large house)
- You and your partner member are visiting each other's homes during different periods and/or durations.
The website will automatically calculate the difference of GuestPoints which can be found in the bottom right of the exchange details on your message screen with your partner member.