When looking for an exchange in your desired destination, remember that you can use different search filters. This will help you to refine the search results so you can find a listing that matches your exact criteria.
To choose which filters you want to use, click on "More filters" in the search results.
The search filter options are:
Last minute: This filter allows you to see all the homes with at least one night available in the next two weeks.
- Exchange type: You can choose from 2 types:
- "GuestPoints exchange": this will show all the listings that are available for non-reciprocal exchanges when members do not look to travel themselves.
- "Reciprocal exchange": this will show all the listings that are open to reciprocal exchanges, whether it is for an exchange at the same time or not. For more information on home availability, you can check our article dedicated to the calendar here.
- Reverse search: When you select this filter, you will see all the homes that have added your location to their preferred destination. You can adjust the location for your reverse search by clicking on the button and adding different locations. For more info, you can check the article dedicated to the reverse search feature.
- Quality filters: These filters allow you organise search results with the most active homes. (Response rate > 80% means that there is an 80% chance of this member replying to your message).
- GP/Night: If you have a specific number of GuestPoints to exchange, you can filter the listings according to the number of GuestPoints they ask for per night. Move the slide bar to set a minimum and maximum of GuestPoints per night.
- Type of home: You can choose to only see listings of houses or apartments.
- Residence: You can choose to only listings of primary residences or secondary residences.
- Size: You can select the number of bathrooms and/or bedrooms in your exchange home. You can check a box to only see homes without put-up beds.
- Amenities: You can select all the amenities you want. You can expand the list by clicking on the down arrow to the right of your screen.
- Accessibility: You can select personal requirements or preferences for your exchanges.
- Groups: Select the icon(s) of the groups you are a part of and you will see the listings of all the members that have joined the same groups as you.
How can I reset the search filters?
- You can either reset all the filters at once by clicking on "Reset filters" on the right hand side.
- Or, you can delete one filter at a time by clicking on the little "X" next to each selected filter.
For more information about how the search feature works, you can check this article: How are the search results ordered and how can I appear higher?
If you are using our app, click here.