When looking for an exchange in your desired destination, remember that you can use different search filters. This will help you to refine the search results so you can find a listing that matches your exact criteria.
To choose which filters you want to use, click on "More filters" in the search results.
The search filter options are:
- Exchange type: You can choose from 2 types: "Homes available for GuestPoints" - this will show all those listings who are available for non reciprocal exchange and do not look to travel themselves. "Simultaneous Exchange only" will show all those listings who are open to reciprocal exchange - whether it is for an exchange at the same time. For more info on home availability, you can check our article dedicated to Calendar.
- Reverse search: When you select this filter, you will see all the homes that have added your location to their preferred destination. You can adjust the location for your reverse search by clicking on the button and adding different location. For more info, you can check the article dedicated to the Reverse search.
- Quality filters: These filters allow you organise search results with the most active houses. (Response rate > 80% means that there is an 80% chance of this member replying to your message).
- GP/Night: If you have a specific number of GuestPoints to exchange, you can filter the properties according to the number of GuestPoints they ask for per night. Move the slide bar to set a minimum and maximum to spend per night.
- Amenities: You can select all the amenities you want. You can expand the list by clicking on the down arrow to the right of your screen.
- Groups: This shows all the members that have joined the same groups as you.
How can I reset the search filters?
- You can either reset all the filters at once by clicking on "Reset filters" on the right hand side.
- Or, you can delete one filter at a time by clicking on the little "x" next to each selected filter.