1) If you used same email on both HomeExchange and GuesttoGuest:
About your Listings:
You now have 2 listings on your account, one implemented from old HomeExchange and one from GuesttoGuest page. Of course, you can choose to delete one of the listings so you remove the duplicate.
!!But please do note that if you delete one listing and you have pre-approved exchanges, you will not be able to finalize this exchange. Once you finalize the exchange, you will be able to delete that listings. To stop requests coming to that listing, you can set it offline.
About your memberships:
- Active and paid on both GTG & HE with same email - If your account on GTG and the one on HE were with same email address, they are now 1 account and the membership (expiry date) is combined. It lasts longer now :). You can see your new expiry date on the My Plan page.
- Active and paid on GuesttoGuest and not on HomeExchange (or vice versa) with the same email - your accounts are now merged to 1 account under Optimal membership.
- Not paid on any former platform- they are merged to one account and you can easily access them. You can explore the site and contact members.
2) If you used different emails for your accounts GuesttoGuest and on HomeExchange - both accounts are transferred under the same status that it had on the old platforms (active, expired, guest, free) and you can access them easily with same log in details you used before this change. BUT! For the easier use of the site and to avoid possible confusions, chat or email about this and we will merge them together.