How are the search results ordered?
The order of appearance is constantly changing, and the criteria that affects the order of search results are very numerous and change every day ..!
Our algorithm that chooses the order of the listings operates on a system of "machine learning" (machine learning system).
It takes new information on a daily basis from member's usage of the website and the updates they make. According to the gathered information, it adjusts the relevance of how the listings are displayed on the search results (in what order).
How to show your listing higher in search results and find guests more easily?
To increase your chances of finding guests, you can consider the following suggestions:
- Adding a period of availability on your calendar
You will appear in the results of the searches for these dates.
To understand more about how to update your calendar, click here.
- Complete both your listing and profile.
- Add a minimum 5 photos to your listing
- Choose a nice main photo so that members are more attracted to your listing and more keen to contact you.
- Complete all verifications if you have yet to do so. Members who are verified increase their chances of organising an exchange up to three times.
- Reply to all the requests you receive so your response rate is high.
- Publish your listing in our Facebook group that is dedicated to the HomeExchange community.