We are happy to confirm that HomeExchange acquired home exchange site NightSwapping.
1) Will my NightSwapping account be transferred to HomeExchange?
Your NightSwapping account with its information and photos will not be transferred to HomeExchange.
We invite you to join HomeExchange, post your home and contact other members. To welcome you in our community, we offer you 200 GuestPoints (which is an equivalent of about 2 nights). To redeem this offer, please contact us on our email.
2) What about the money I had on NightSwapping?
If you had money on your wallet on NightSwapping, we can suggest to log in to your Wallet account and transfer the money to your bank account.
Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
3) Is it possible to use the money I had on NightSwapping to get the Membership on HomeExchange?
Unfortunately no, you cannot use the money from your NightSwapping wallet on HomeExchange or to pay for the yearly Membership.
4) Can I earn money on HomeExchange as I did on NightSwapping?
No. HomeExchange does not offer an option to earn money and make profit from your exchanges.
5) Why should I join HomeExchange?
HomeExchange is an active community with members in over 150 countries. You can arrange reciprocal and non reciprocal exchange, meet new members, travel the world. HomeExchange offers more than 400,000 possibilities to travel!
You can start to learn about the community on our Facebook groups of our FAQ articles ;)