- HomeExchange does not review any of the reviews before publishing them, and therefore does not guarantee their accuracy either. However, members agree when signing up on the platform to provide only accurate information, using words that best describe their experience. No offensive or defamatory language shall be tolerated.
A defamatory or offensive review refers to a review containing false statements or maliciously damaging remarks about the members (guests or hosts) involved. It can harm their reputation within the platform community. Defamation involves false statements that harm someone's reputation (libel or slander). An offensive review includes insulting or discriminatory language.
- Reviews are published either as soon as both parties have evaluated each other or at the end of the 40-day time limit to write a review.
- Comments are displayed on the profile in the chronological order in which exchanges took place.
- No comments posted should be subject to threat, extortion or counter-parties.
- You have the possibility to reply to a review left on your profile/listing within 30 days after its publication.