Ambassadors are members like you, members who have embraced home exchanging as not only the way to travel but as their lifestyle. Ambassadors are our experienced, long time members with more than 15 exchanges both as hosts and guests and with great experiences. They are active in our community, whether it is on Facebook, doing interviews in the media or helping us with events, meetups, chats...
As an Ambassador, you can help us with online chats where you can share your experience with fellow members, guide them on the site, and help with questions on exchange logistics…
But you can also help us in welcoming new members during meetups, and events, on our Facebook groups... Depending on what suits you best.
What are the benefits?
You get to spread the joy of home exchanging, tips and tricks.
You can be interviewed for the media, moderate our Facebook groups, and be the first to learn about new features on the site...
And for you to be able to travel a bit more, we grant you additional GuestPoints as a token of appreciation.
And do not worry, nothing is mandatory :) It is all on a volunteer basis.
Can anyone become an ambassador?
We welcome all members that fit the following criteria:
- You have a passion for HomeExchange and can’t think of any other way to travel!
- You have been a happy Member for 3 or more years
- Your profile & listing are complete to 100%, and they convey confidence
- You have a verified profile
- You have been both guest and host
- Your response rate is at or near 100%
- Your profile is full of positive reviews
- You have completed 15 or more exchanges
- You would like to dedicate some time to helping the HomeExchange team build the future of home exchanging together
How can I see who is an ambassador?
Ambassadors have a mention on their profile with a little crown symbol:
For more information and to join as ambassador feel free to check this page.